Welcome to Aabies African Hair Braiding
$120 & Up
$90 & Up
$130 & Up
$90 & Up
Here's why 100,000+ customers trust us and keep coming back every day.
At Aabies Hair Braiding, we provide only superior quality hair styles and we only use top of the line hair products.
The creative environment at Aabies Hair Braiding, works hand in hand with the client ensuring you receive a guaranteed satisfaction.
Skilled Hair Braiders
We have more than 50 highly skilled hair braiders on aboard with us to give you your next perfect hair style.
We Specialize In
Aabies - 1 stop shop for all your hair style needs
Aabies African Hair Braiding provides a variety of braiding styles and services including Corn-Rows, Micros, Kinky-Twists, Locks, Tree Braids, Silky Twists, Pixie Braids, Flat Twists, Goddess Braids, Single or Individual or Box Braids and much more.
Styles In Trend
Ways to maintain your braids, so they last longer
- Protect your hair while sleeping: Wear a silk/satin scarf when you go to bed. This will protect your braids from getting pulled.
- Keep your scalp moist: Apply conditioner, at least 2 times a week.
- Wash your braids. Do this at least once every two weeks with dry shampoo or dry wash your hair.
- Extend your style time by fixing your edges: After a few weeks your roots have grown out and it’s about time to freshen up your look.
- Don’t pull too tight when styling: Be gentle with your hair.
- Don’t leave your braids in for too long: Keeping your braids for longer than 8 weeks will likely result in hair loss.